[Rotterdam] Rotterdamse Piraten op naar de March for Science

Navid Seyed Majidi navidsmajidi op gmail.com
Do Apr 20 13:38:39 CEST 2017

Ha Medepiraten!

Wie van jullie gaan er aanstaande zaterdag ook mee naar de March for
Science in Amsterdam? Ik help mee in de promotie en was helemaal vergeten
jullie wat eerder hierover te benaderen.

We invite scientists, concerned citizens and all science lovers to join us
on April 22nd at the Museumplein in Amsterdam. There will be a diverse
group of science educators and scientists representing many fields speaking
to the public about ongoing research and its vital importance in our
everyday lives. We encourage scientists to reach out to their communities,
to share their research and its impact on people's everyday lives, and to
mobilize together in the march. We must take science out of the labs and
offices and share it with the world. During the March For Science we will
bring forward a pro-science ambiance together, to show the world that
evidence-based science is the fundament of democratic decision making.

The March For Science champions science, but it is only the beginning of
the process towards encouraging the belief in, and application of science
in policy. Our enthusiasm and commitment to science will not end after the
march! The most effective way to protect science along the way is to
encourage the public to value it and invest in it. This can be achieved
through science education, communication and mutual respect between
scientists and their communities.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1103742243069948

*Navid Seyed Majidi, MSc*
Pro DJ | Educator | Web developer | Graphic designer

🌐 djnavcore.com <http://www.djnavcore.com>
🌐 linkedin.com/in/navidthreenil/
📞 +31 6 46733431