[Amsterdam] Piraat uit Massachusetts op visite

James O'Keefe jokeefe op jamesokeefe.org
Wo Jun 27 13:36:52 CEST 2018

Ahoy!

Sorry for my late response.  Looking at the map, we could arrive in
Eindhoven around 16:00-17:00 on Tuesday the 3rd.  Would an early dinner
work? We have another hour and a half to drive to Amsterdam, so I wouldn't
want to get to Amsterdam too late, but a break after 4 hours of driving
would be welcome.

Thanks!

James O'Keefe
Captain, Massachusetts Pirate Party / masspirates.org
w: jamesokeefe.org <https://www.jamesokeefe.org/>  e:
jokeefe op jamesokeefe.org  m: 617-447-0210
GPG key fingerprint: 9F7C 6B6C EA9F E2D3 6489 B826 A8B0 F73D AAFF 1FEC

Encrypt your communications.  See https://prism-break.org/ for a list of
tools you can use.