[Amsterdam] Piraat uit Massachusetts op visite

James O'Keefe jokeefe op jamesokeefe.org
Zo Jul 1 09:29:03 CEST 2018

Any idea where we should meet at 18:00? My number is +44 7477 856021.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

James O'Keefe
Captain, Massachusetts Pirate Party / masspirates.org
w: jamesokeefe.org <https://www.jamesokeefe.org/>  e:
jokeefe op jamesokeefe.org  m: 617-447-0210
GPG key fingerprint: 9F7C 6B6C EA9F E2D3 6489 B826 A8B0 F73D AAFF 1FEC

Encrypt your communications.  See https://prism-break.org/ for a list of
tools you can use.